- Menu -
These are other web sites that we feel would be of use to those interested in meditation and spirituality. Enjoy.
- Billy Rose, Artist
- The Covenant
- Daily Readings - "Swami Venkatesananda's translations and commentaries include The Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali."
- The Divine Light Society - "The Divine Life Society was found by His Holiness Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj in the year 1936 to broadcast the knowledge of Yoga, Vedanta, Dharma and an exemplary life of right conduct and selfless service."
- The hOMe Foundation - "Kriya Yoga Meditation Site"
- Karunamayi - "Bhagavati Sri Sri Sri Vijayeswari Devi, revered as the incarnation of Sarasvati, Goddess of Knowledge, Music and the Arts, offers Her grace and compassion to those who will approach Her, saying, 'Children, take one step toward me... I will take a thousand steps toward you.'"
- Life Positive- Your Guide to Holistic Living - "A complete encyclopedia on holistic living. The site provides extensive information on ayurveda, yoga, holistic cancer cure, meditation, pranic healing, reiki, aids, stress, alternative therapies, spirituality and an alternative medicine practitioners directory."
- Non Duality Salon - "Nonduality: the varieties of expression and the people you can contact."
- Now Consciousness - "How consciousness affects cancer, the importance of the wellness community, and speaking about nurturing the now."
- Pure Silence
- Realization.Org - "Techniques for finding enlightenment including yoga, meditation, self-enquiry, discrimination, Kundalini, and surrender."
- Reinhards Dreampage - "Very big site. Fractals, graphics, music programs, and many gallerys."
- The Seeker's Circle - "Devoted to intuition development and personal growth. Free chats, exercises, articles, online workshops."
- SelfGrowth.com - SelfGrowth.com is the most complete
guide to information about Self -Improvement, Personal Growth and Self
Help on the Internet. It is designed to be an organized directory,
with articles and references to thousands of other Web Sites on the
World Wide Web.
- Sivananda Yoga "OM" Page - "Lots of information on Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Karma Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Dhyana Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, relaxation, vegetarian diet, meditation, stress management, Asanas, Pranayama, Advaita Vedanta and much much more."
- Swami Krishnananda of the Divine Life Society - "A large selection of online books, discourses and poetical writings on yoga, meditation, philosophy, metaphysics, mysticism and Hindu scriptural texts such as Bhagavadgita, Upanishads and Vedanta."
- Tinkles From A Golden Belle
- The Way of the Savant - "Way of the Savant Website, information related to the total fulfillment of human potential."
- Wildmind Buddhist Meditation - "Meditation: a practical guide. Includes RealAudio guided meditations and personal meditation coaching online."
- Words of Wisdom From Bruce Morgen
- The World Wide Online Meditation Center - "A colorful, user-friendly site, offering clear, concise meditation instruction on a variety of meditation methods from various spiritual teachings, plus tranquil meditation tapes, guided and instrumental."
- Yogaville - "Yogaville is an Ashram founded by Swami Satchidananda with Integral Yoga programs and Guest Stays in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia."